Paragliding paratrike over Maspalomas lighthouse
In this 30 min paragliding experience, you will be able to discover Maspalomas lighthouse from a different way. A unique landscape: hidden beaches, Maspalomas lighthouse, the amazing Gran Canaria landscape… all of this in a 30 min flight. For sure, the best paratrike – paragliding experience in Gran Canaria.
Exclusive paratrike / paragliding experience in Gran Canaria
Why Exclusive? Once you book your trip, we guarantee that you will be the only people for the trip, no matter if you come alone or with friends or family, we will not mix you with anybody else. We will pick you at your hotel and bring you to our own private airfield; and then… let the magic begin.
Why Unique? We are the only authorized company in Gran Canaria performing this kind of trip. You will discover hidden places of the island that can only be seen from the air, enjoy the spectacular scenery of South Gran Canaria from the air, and of course, carried out by with an enthusiastic and funny team.
What is the 30 minutes paragliding paratrike Maspalomas lighthouse about?
We will pick you at your hotel entrance and bring to our own private airfield. There, while we prepare the material for the activity and check all the systems and weather conditions, we will give you a briefing in which we will explain you the flight plan ad safety instructions, all of this accompanied by a light snack (coffee, tea, and some sweet and salty snacks). We will provide you with wih safety material to perform the activity (helmet, headphones, microphone and warm clothes).
How is the paratrike / paragliding flight?
And then… let’s go flying! We will take off and go for a trip to observe the mountains canyons and the coast from the south of the island. Every day is unique, so there’s no fixed route. The approximate flight time will be 30 minutes. During the flight, you will decide if you want to feel adrenaline by performing different tricks, or if you prefer to be more relaxed and just enjoy the sceneries. Depending on the areas and weather conditions, there are several features we will do (touching the clouds, go down until almost touch the water, spotting a different kind of sea animals… yes, every day is different).
Is that all?
Time for landing: We will go back to the airfield and land there, but it does not mean the experience has finished. As we can’t tell you everything, what we can say to you is that a secret initiation ceremony will start and, believe us, everything is possible.
Finally, after you become a new Sky Rebels member (and a friend), we will bring you back to your hotel. The estimated total time for the activity is 4 hours.
During the flight, you will be recorded with an HD video camera; and we will produce a video with music and special effects. You will receive your video and photos by e-mail within a maximum period of 15 days.
Yes, all of this is included!
- Unique and exclusive experience
- Discover the island from a seagull point of view
- For all the ages
- Customized for you
- Available every day, depending on the weather conditions.
- The activity starts at 8:00 AM.
- Tour duration: Approx. 4 hours.
- Flight Time: About 30 min.
- Minimum weight: 30 kg; Maximum weight: 100 kg. No refunds in case of exceeding.
Prices for paratrike / paragliding Maspalomas lighthouse
30 min flight + Video: 195 € per passenger
Includes:VAT 6.5% included
- Transfer from Playa del Aguila, Bahia Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Inglés, Sonnenland, Campo Internacional, Maspalomas, Meloneras, Salobre, Arguineguin, Patalavaca, Puerto Rico, Taurito, Amadores, Puerto de Mogán (from other locations please ask).
- Snack (coffee, tea, juices, sweet and salty snacks) and water.
- Safety equipment (helmet, headphones, microphone, warm clothes).
- Safety and liability insurances.
- HD video and photos.
- Is mandatory to bring sport shoes to perform the activity, is not allowed to do it with sandals or flip-flops.
- It’s recommended to bring warm clothes; in winter long pants and, at least, a jumper.
- We do not recommend to have heavy meals before the trip.
- For safety reasons is not allowed to passengers to bring telephones, cameras or any devices that create interferences with flying instruments or can fall down.