Puerto de Mogan and its beaches
You havent’t been to Gran Canaria if you haven’t visited Puerto de Mogan. Take this half day trip with us and we will show you that there’s much to see in this charming village and in the south coast of the island.
You will discover the traditional way of life of the ancient fishermen villages, neolithic settlements; and of course the beauty of the ocean landscape plenty of joyness.
Finally, we will offer you the possibility to stay at Amadores beach so that you can spend the rest of the day at the beach.
Puerto de Mogan
During the first part of the excursion, we are going to show you “The Venice of Gran Canaria” and you are going to learn how was this beautiful area built.
We are going to enjoy the beautiful colors, the flowers, the clean ocean and spot for some marine fauna.
Cañada de los gatos
Did you know that Puerto de Mogan has been inhabited for at least 1,600 years? In this archaeological site you will discover rest of houses not only form that age, but also newer ones; so you will learn the ashtonishing way that the people adapted to this place and maintained their original habits.
One of the most important touristic beaches in Gran Canaria. If you want to finish your day here, don’t forget to bring your swimsuit and towel; and then you can come back to your hotel by public transportation.
- Small groups of maximum 6 people per day
- Local food tasting
- Without commercial stops
- Available in English and Spanish
- Duration of the tour: 4 hours
Prices for Puerto de Mogan trip
60 € per passenger
Launch offer!!! –> 45 € / passenger
Please remember to check this box when you book, so you will get 15 € discount per passenger
Offer valid until: 30/11/2022
Price from 01/12/2022: 55.00 € / passenger
- Departures only from Maspalomas
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes. However, we will contact you the day before the trip with the detailed weather forecast.
- In case that you want to stay at Amadores beach, swimsuit, towel and the rest of the things that you need for a beach day.
- Although the walking distance is short, this activity is not recommended to people with heart problems, walking difficulties or similar.
- Bring, at least, 1,5 litres of water with you.
- Sun protection: sun cream, caps, sunglasses.
- In summer: swimsuit and towel in case you want to take a dip at the beach.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the activity for technical or meteorological reasons. In this case the amount paid will be refunded.
- If the client cancels the activity with more than 48 hours notice, the amount paid will be refunded, except for a 10% handling fee per passenger.
- If the client cancels the activity with less than 48 hours notice, no refund will be made.
- In any of the following cases, Sky Rebels will not refund the client:
- The client is intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- The activity is cancelled due to the client’s deliberate delay or failure to attend the activity.