Do you wonder why should you choose our private tour Gran Canaria?
Private tour Gran Canaria: So, you are getting to Las Palmas (Gran Canaria) by cruise and you want to visit the most beautiful and interesting points from this island. You just have a few hours to do it. On the other side, you don’t want to take an overcrowded tour in a bus going from one commercial stop to another and paying for extra services (like food, entrance fees and so on). What you really want is to get a private shore tour to discover Gran Canaria as a local, and take advantage of your time here to explore the place in a good company. Is that you?
We have the experience you are looking for!. Enroll in our private guided excursions from Las Palmas for a maximum of 6 passengers (recommended 4). You will discover this “small continent”, the incredible landscapes, forests, mountains gorgeous villages, beaches. Its history and culture. Enjoying authentic home made Canarian food with a picnic at the forest (as locals do) and accompanied by two local guides that will make your day. Yes, that’s us!
What to expect from this private tour Gran Canaria?
- Nature, local fauna and flora
- How the Atlantic ocean designs the coast
- Craters and amazing volcanic landscapes
- Archaeological sites
- The traditional local way of life and culture including differences between mountains and coast
- Unexpected sand beaches at the south coast
- And how the weather changes dramatically in such a few kilometres
Sky Rebels private tour Gran Canaria prices:
|Up to 4 passengers, XL seat||Total: 600 €|
|Up to 6 passengers,tourist seat||Total: 750 €|
What is our private tour in Gran Canaria about?
It is a private excursion specially designed for people who come to Las Palmas – Gran Canaria from a cruise, for a maximum of 10 passengers. Our objective is discover the best places of Gran Canaria, both the most emblematic places like other hidden unknown places.
The guided tour will be done in a new vehicle with all kinds of comforts. Departing from the Las Palmas cruise terminal (Santa Catalina pier), we are going to make a complete trip to the island discovering the differences between the north and south coast, the mountains and the incredible variety of landscapes of this wonderful island.
All seasoned with our personal sympathy, sociocultural knowledge. A homemade meal that we will prepare on site and, last but not least, without commercial stops. In our shore tours from Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, we guarantee you a private and exclusive guided excursion.
How far will we walk?
During the whole guided tour, we will make stops to know different parts of the island of Gran Canaria. The total amount of distance travelled on foot will depend totally and exclusively on what you decide. In our shore tours, we adapt to your needs. That is, you will mark your own rhythm and, at the end, you will walk the distance you want. In addition, we will provide you with sticks and water to facilitate the route on foot, all included in the price.
How far will we travel?
The total distance that we will travel by road is about 240 km.
Our minivan, „Lupita“, has all the amenities such as individual air conditioning and USB ports for charging devices to make your experience in our shore tours in Gran Canaria as pleasant as possible.
How long is this private shore tour in Gran Canaria?
The total duration of this private tour Gran Canaria is about 10 hours, starting at 8.30 in the morning and ending around 18.30 in the afternoon.
If your cruise arrives or leaves at another time, or you wish to modify the time or route of the excursion to adapt it to your time of stay in Gran Canaria, contact us.
Where and what will we eat?
We will have lunch in a picnic area located at the top of the mountains and perfectly conditioned to make all kinds of meals. This place is very used by the „canariones“ for excursions and family meals weekend. Also has bathrooms for men and women, which the Gran Canaria goverment keeps in perfect conditions daily.
It is Canarian homemade food, made with fresh seasonal products. Most of them bought in small local shops by what its quality is unbeatable.
We will contact you to know your preferences before starting the tour. We will choose the food and drink according to the data that you have provided. In any case, as for food, it is usually fresh salads, cheeses from the area, „papas arrugadas con mojo picón“ and various meats. As far as drinks, we usually carry water, beer, red wine (Rioja or similar) and soft drinks.
Our objective in these shore tours from Las Palmas, Gran Canaria is that you know and you feel the island like another Canarian. All in all, this includes gastronomy. Keep in mind that we are in a protected natural space, so we ask you to deposit all your waste in the garbage containers enabled.
If we do not make commercial stops, it means that I can not take a souvenir?
Of course not. When it comes to moving around the different stops we go doing in our private visit to Gran Canaria, we will find a great diversity of shops of all kinds, most of them with local gastronomic products and artisans. So you can buy any souvenir you want.
In Sky Rebels, we want to encourage local commerce and small traditional businesses; it means that all the extra expenses that you make will go directly to their hands. We do not receive commissions of any kind.
In the price is all included, or should I pay something extra for the excursion?
The price is all included: Food, drink, transport, collection, the return, tickets and all the insurances.
As we mentioned in the previous question, the only extra expense that would have been if you decided to buy any kind of product in stores and local posts that we will find along the guided route. But that depends totally and exclusively on you.
If you are a coffee lover, we can also stop in a local cafeteria and thus make the time of nap. That expense would also run from your account.
In our private tours, we avoid commercial stops. Our main objective is that you learn the real essence of the island of Gran Canaria.
What clothes and shoes should I wear for the private shore tours in Gran Canaria?
To carry out the SR Shore Tours Gran Canaria, we recommend:
- Comfortable shoes (sports shoes would be a good choice)
- Warm clothes (near the coast you can be in a short-sleeved shirt, but in the summit, it is usually cold even in summer. Sometimes it rains!)
- Sunglasses, cap and sunscreen (logical, right?)
- Mobile phones and all kinds of electronic devices that you want with full battery (although in the vehicle we have a USB input for charging devices electronics in the passenger compartment)
What are the weather conditions on the tour?
The Trade Winds, the Gulf Stream and the orography of Gran Canaria have blessed this island with a wonderfully mild climate all year round. In any moment of the year, you can enjoy different microclimates, depending on where you are: the coast, the plains or the mountains. Near the coast, it may be in a short-sleeved shirt, but on the summit, it is usually cold even in summer. Sometimes it rains! That’s why we recommend being prepared for all kinds of climatic situations.
In any case, Sky Rebels reserves the right to modify the excursion in case of adverse weather conditions.
What is the cancellation policy?
- The company reserves the right to cancel the activity due to technical or meteorological reasons. In this case, the amount paid will be refunded.
- In case of the client cancels the activity more than 48 hours in advance, the amount paid will be refunded, except 10% per passenger for management expenses.
- If the activity is cancelled less than 48 hours in advance, no payment will be refunded.
- If the cruise does not reach the port of Las Palmas, it is considered technical cancellation and the amount paid will be reimbursed.
- In none of the following cases will the refund be made by the party from Sky Rebels to the customer:
- The client is in a drunken state or under the effects of drugs
- The activity be cancelled due to the deliberate delay of the client or by not attending the activity)
- The customer fails to comply with any of the safety standards indicated by the guides or that does not comply with the regulations of respect for the environment