Discover with Sky Rebels the unique experience of a 45 minutes paragliding – paratrike flight over Maspalomas Dunes.
We want to show you the best way to discover de desert in Gran Canaria: Maspalomas Dunes. This is an exclusive and unique experience that you can’t miss on your next visit to Gran Canaria. With Sky Rebels, you will enjoy an unforgettable experience of 45 minutes paragliding – paratrike flight over Maspalomas Dunes and other marvellous landscapes in the South of the island.
Why is it Exclusive? Once you book your motorized paragliding flight (paratrike), we guarantee that we will not mix with other groups of people. In each of our sessions we carry up to three passengers so you can come alone, with friends, with your partner or your family; in any case, we will be alone with you so that you can enjoy an unforgettable morning. We will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to our private airfield; and then … let the magic begin.
Why is it Unique? We are the only company in Gran Canaria authorized to make paragliding flights with an engine (paratrike). You will discover hidden places on the island, which can only be seen from the air, enjoy the spectacular scenery offered by the south of Gran Canaria from the sky, and, of course, accompanied by a friendly and enthusiastic team.
Enjoy the magic scenery of Maspalomas Dunes from the air, the Lighthouse, the mountains; spotting turtles and fishes, flying with seagulls, doing all kind of tricks, feeling free…
What do we offer in this unique way to see Maspalomas Dunes?
We will pick you at your hotel entrance and bring to our own private airfield. There, while we prepare the material for the activity and check all the systems and weather conditions, we will give you a briefing in which we will explain you the flight plan ad safety instructions, all of this accompanied by a light snack (coffee, tea, juices, and some sweet and salty snacks). We will provide you with safety material to perform the activity (helmet, headphones, microphone and warm clothes).
And then … let’s fly! We will take off and start a flight to observe the mountains, canyons and the south coast of the island. Every day is unique and if you choose this 45 minute flight we will have extra flight time that we can use to vary the route depending on the surprises that we find, for example: descending to see a “boba turtle” in its natural habitat, flying f as a leader of a flock of seagulls, enter into the ocean to see the island from the distance, flying over the dunes of Maspalomas whose landscapes will give you the sensation of flying over the desert, touching the clouds …. During the flight, you will decide if you want to feel the adrenaline performing different tricks, or if you prefer to be more relaxed and enjoy the scenery.
Time for landing: We will go back to the airfield and land there, but it does not mean the experience has finished. As we can’t tell you everything, what we can say to you is that a secret initiation ceremony will start and, believe us, everything is possible.
Finally, after you become a new Sky Rebels member (and a friend), we will bring you back to your hotel. The estimated total time for the activity is 4 hours.
During the flight, you will be recorded with an HD video camera, and we will produce a video with music and special effects. You will receive your video and photos by e-mail within a maximum period of 10 days.
Yes, all of this is included!
- Tour available every day, depending on weather conditions.
- The activity starts at 8:00 AM.
- Tour duration: Approx. 4 hours.
- Flight Time: About 45 min
- Minimum weight: 30 kg; Maximum weight: 100 kg, no refunds in case of exceed
45 min flight + Video + photos: 225 € per guest
Includes:VAT 6.5% included
- Transfer from Playa del Aguila, Bahia Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Inglés, Sonnenland, Campo Internacional, Maspalomas, Meloneras, Salobre, Arguineguin, Patalavaca, Puerto Rico, Taurito, Amadores, Puerto de Mogán (from other locations please ask).
- Snack (coffee, tea, sweet and salty snacks and water).
- Safety equipment (helmet, headphones, microphone, warm clothes).
- Liability and accidents insurance.
- HD video and photos.
- Is mandatory to bring sport shoes to perform the activity, is not allowed to do it with sandals or flip-flops.
- It’s recommended to bring warm clothes; in winter long pants and, at least, a jumper.
- We do not recommend to have heavy meals before the trip.
- For safety reasons is not allowed to passengers to bring telephones, cameras or any devices that create interferences with flying instruments or can fall down.